Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Sorry!!

I've been trying for 4 days to post some pictures of the weekend fishing trips that I made and was only able to publish 1 picture. What gives Picasa you are LAGGING. I'll tell you about the weekend instead and keep trying to post the pics. On Saturday Z and I went to Portage lake and caught too many perch to count and 18 crappies of which we kept 11. On Sunday we sat on Bowstring Lake and caught 1 perch, the seal kill as they were calling it up on the lake didn't happen. Monday I went on an early morning trip to Portage Lake and caught 8 nice crappies as are pictured below.( The only pictures I've been able to post in 4 days).

I hope to be fishing tomorrow but will have to see if I get my errands done, scheduling can be a bitch....HEHE!!

Ice fishing may just be picking up....fish if you can,

Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet