Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Stingy Lake Cabin Update

Well the boys(Zach and Roy) have made alot of progress since the last time I visited their project. Roy was mudding the sheetrock in the master bedroom and Z was sealing the siding. Teka was running from window to window checking to make sure the perimeter was safe...HEHE!! The dog has way too much energy. I gave the guys a break as I stayed about an hour talking fishing rods with Roy and fish house frames with Zach. Too many projects in the fire and we're thinking summer and next winter already!

As you can see from the pics the cabin is looking great and the boys think it should be done sometime in the middle of February. They then kicked me out too much work to do and I was getting in their way.

Enjoy the pictures,

Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet