Thursday, May 26, 2005

New News....The RAIN Has Stopped For Awhile

Good Morning disgusted fellow Minnesotans, yesterday was without a doubt the dreariest day in years. Its been awhile since I remember 36 hours of as steady rains as what fell. I guess the next good news to tell you is that the weatherman is predicting occasional rain throughout the Memorial Day weekend. Give me a job like that when you can be wrong 90% of the time and make a living. I guess there may be a chance for some dry activities this weekend.

This morning I’m just jotting down some random thoughts waiting to decide what’s on today’s activity list, since I’m on vacation I may golf and fish today( with a good chance of getting wet may I add).

Also for the few who do visit my blog I do have a rating counter on the bottom of the page, if you have the time scroll down and click away….hehehe. I did this to see if the visit total can get over 1,000 someday and to get someone other than family to visit my blog. Will you see any nudes or other interesting weird stuff showing up on the blog….NOT, just boring honest old ME.

Well good golfing and catch a few fish,

Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet