Sunday, September 04, 2005

I'm Still Here....Just Not Talking

Well I've been travelling through the blog world. You should try it once in awhile to see what's out there, you go to the top right corner of most blogs and the click on next blog.....but beware what you find. It can be interesting or scary depending what you values in life are. Me, I'm more than a little boring but I started this and will keep on blogging, at times you will see gaps in my ramblings.

I guess I can tell the reading public that in our golf league on Tuesday last, I did beat Zach our new club champion, I got lucky and played well enough to take advantage of a few of his mistakes. I tried to give the match away myself, but I can't stand properity as I told my team partner that nite Al Burton. He just shook his head as I barely rolled off the tee box on the 17th hole. We play again on Tuesday, the playoffs now are down to 4 teams. Not bad for a bunch of old timers, I'm the youngest and will be 56 tomorrow....Happy Birthday to ME!!

BTW....My doctor gave me another year, you can't ask for more than that...HEHE

later all

Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet