Saturday, September 10, 2005

Fall Fix-up Time....BORING

The routine is getting to be boring but that's what fall usually has in store for me. The temperatures are getting milder and I start to think about finishing a few fall projects, today after waking from night shift I primed a window that I stripped of paint, and then a burst of energy sent me on a bike ride.. OH by the way I will take some pictures of the fall leaf colors soon they are getting to show themselves.

Hey Donavon we won our last league golf playoff game, we play in the championship game on tuesday night. It would be a scream if we could pull it off, they have a 2, 4 , 10 and 15 handcaps against our 14,14,14 and 26 we could give them a run for their money.....Stay tuned.

As the waters of the lakes keep falling the fishing will pick up and I will try a few outings and I promise more pictures. My writing sux so I don't have the fire to write about my misadventures, I hope you can forgive me. I'm trying to figure out when I can get out to Cali for a visit and some golf if I don't break my clubs before I go.

Well the sweat from the bike ride has almost dried so I can ladder up to my window and put on another coat of primer....Sorry about the sweat thing I know it's more detail than you need to know right now.....HEHE.

Looking forward to a great fall,

Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet