Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Not Meant To Be

Well I said I would up-date you on the golf playoffs....We lost but we played well. I lost my match by 1 stroke and 1 hole in match play. We weren't too disappointed tho, we were the underdogs and we did bark enough to scare the opponents. Golfing right now is prime, no crowds and the grass is as green and lush as it gets.....fall is the perfect time in Minnesota.

When I finish the windows a little fishing may be on the adgenda.

Till later,

Steelheader

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great info! I have a site that may not necessarily be your area of interest. But do drop by some time. It pretty much covers adhd summer camp related stuff.

It's a adhd summer camp site/blog.

Would appreciate your kind words.

14/9/05 17:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet